By Installing Nu Style Roller Shutters on you home or business you can benefit from:
- Heat reduction – Stop your home and office becoming uncomfortable in summer by reducing glare and heat when you keep your Nu Style Shutters Down
- Increased Security – Out of sight, out of mind. Nu Style Shutters help deter would be criminals and stop break-ins keeping your family and valuables safe.
- Light block out – Perfect for your theater room, newborns, shift workers or anyone looking to catch a few extra Z’s, Nu Style Shutters block out light creating darkness of demand.
- Noise reduction – Create a ambient atmosphere and reduce unwanted external noises. Nu Style Shutters insulated roller shutters help reduce noise from passing traffic and neighbors.
- Increased Privacy – Control who can see in and out of your home or business. Create a barrier between yourself and the outside world controlled inside each room.
- Save Energy – By installing Nu Style Shutters to your home or business you will benefit from reduced heating and cooling through out the year helping save on energy bills.
Nu Style Roller Shutter allow you to control the ambiance of your home whilst offering a superior barrier of defense to your windows and door openings from burglars. Nu Style Shutters are a great solution for protecting your home and business offering multiple benefits at a low value cost. For Perth’s best service, quality and price on aluminium window roller shutters call 1300798776 today.
The Price of aluminium roller shutters is typically calculated per square meter using the height and width of the opening or window, however some information is needed to give an accurate cost.
The 5 things that determine the price of a window roller shutter are
- The colour – Selecting a colour that suits your home decor or exterior is important, Our Nu Style shutters are available in 5 standard colours, that match well with White, Cream, Beige, Black and Charcoal tones, alternatively custom colours and powder coating are avalible. Our standard colour range are specially formulated to suit the common colours and decors of Perth homes.
- How you wish to control your roller shutter will also make up part of the cost. You can bring roller shutters up and down via manually winding, electric switch, remote control or 12v smart drive. Each diffrent operating cost has a diffrent cost that will be considered to determine the accurate price of your roller shutters
- The style of fitting, does your window slide or wind outwards? Awning windows and large doors most commonly are installed in a what we call a Face Fit style and may require a bottom U channel. Sliding windows are often installed in Reveal this is a tighter, slimmer fit and more cost effective. The style of your window, door or opening may attract a different fitting style that could require some fixing angles.
- The construction of you home also may effect the price, single story double brick homes are typically the base level installation, however double story or timber studded homes may require a more complex fitting and could effect the price of installing roller shutters on your home.
With all of the above information its fairly easy to work out an accurate price on what it will cost to have roller shutters installed, if you would like an estimate or an accurate free measure and quote, feel free to give us a call today on 1300798776 and we can easy work our how much your roller shutters will cost.
Plantation shutters can be fitted to almost any window but are far more common in residential properties than in commercial ones. This is because commercial properties tend to favour roller shutters and the increased security they provide and are less willing to pay the increased costs over blinds for style reasons.
Installation of shutters around a simple window will take just an hour or two, but more complex jobs (like a bay window) may take longer.
Because we custom-make each shutter to fit your window, there is a lead time for ordering the shutters. This varies according to the time of year and how busy we are; please call our team on 1300-798-776 to get an idea of our current lead times.
Plantation shutters have many benefits:
- They are a stylish addition to your home and can complement both traditional and modern décor.
- The angled slats can let light and air in while still protecting your privacy.
- A good plantation shutter is highly durable and will last for years.
- Help keep your home cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Easy to clean – a quick wipe with a damp cloth will normally do.
- Big, heavy slats won’t rattle or bank in the wind