Nu style shutters are here to help! If you need your roller shutters or outdoor blinds serviced call us now. We specialise in the service and repair of all makes and models found across the Perth Metropolitan area and have a dedicated technicians available daily.
Our service technicians are highly skilled and on the day we will assess and advise of all the work required to repair your shutters providing an accurate costs prior to commencing service works, feel free to call and speak with the service department 1300 296 820 and we will help work out a solution or provide an estimate on what it may cost to repair your existing roller shutters.
And our Cleaning Maintenance is also available, we are able to provide an indication on price over the phone please call us on 1300 296 820.
If Your Roller Shutters have stopped working or made any noises that may sound unusual avoid using them again and call for a service, operating roller shutters that are in need of a service can result in additional damage to the drive train or profile.
If you are a looking for the supply only of replacement parts we have a wide variety of spare parts available, including new motors and curtain and profile you can call the service department for pricing on any spare parts you may require.
A few tips to keep your roller shutters and outdoor blinds working well:
- Always keep your products clean of dust and grime, as your roller shutters and outdoor blinds are exposed to the outside of your home they will need to be frequently cleaned.
- Always keep the tracks/ Guides free of obstructions, outdoor items such as chairs, brooms, kids sporting equipment is often the cause of derailing roller shutters and outdoor blinds, always check these items are not obstructing the tracks of your roller shutters or outdoor blinds especially after a storm or strong winds when these items may have moved around your outdoor areas.
- Leave your Roller Shutters down during storms and Your Outdoor Blinds up during storms, Roller Shutters will protect your windows during storms, from flying debris and weather to the frames. Outdoor Blinds should be raised to avoid the chance of the fabric beign damaged by excessive winds or flying debris
- Check your batteries! If you have a Remote controlled Roller Shutter or Outdoor blind and It stops working check to see if the light on the controller is still coming on when you push the buttons down, if not it’s most likely an issue with the Battery on the controller for you Remote Roller Shutters or Outdoor blinds, we do sell spare batteries and can assist in the replacement if required.
You can also download these helpful brochures on how to keep your roller shutters and outdoor blinds working well:
- User Guide – Nu-Style Galaxy & Universal Motorised Blind System
- User Guide – Nu-Style Roller Shutters Maintenance & Operation Instructions
- User Guide -Nu Style Ziptrak-Guided Blind System maintenance & Care Guide