One of the biggest benefits of living in Perth is the climate and the outdoor lifestyle, and most new homes now incorporate alfresco living areas to help homeowners take advantage of our fantastic weather. These areas extend living space, serve as a vital link between the garden and the home, and are an ideal area for entertaining guests.
Yet despite the climate (and sometimes because of it), these outdoor areas aren’t always usable or comfortable: the hottest days are too hot, and many winter days are too cool.
How to Use Your Alfresco Living Area All-Year Round
There’s a simple solution: alfresco blinds return control of the light, ventilation, and temperature of your alfresco area to you, allowing you to maximize your usage all-year round. You can completely seal off the area, or bring down one or two blinds to provide shelter:
- Create Shade in Summer – We love the heat, but sometimes its too hot. Fully-controllable blinds enable you to create shade when you need it, without reducing ventilation or closing off the entire area.
- Retain Heat in Winter – There’s no need to abandon your outdoor living space when it gets cold: simply bring down your blinds to keep in warmth.
- Cover from Strong Winds – It’s hard to relax with the wind in your face. No need to go inside; your alfresco blinds can provide cover.
- Keep Out Insects – Nothing ruins a dinner party quicker than the attention of mosquitos and other insects. Blinds allow you to turn your outside space into an inside space, shutting out these uninvited guests.
- Instant Protection – Our UV shades block out 90% of UV radiation, protecting both you and your furniture from the damaging effects of the sun.
Introducing Nu-Style Custom-Made Alfresco Blinds
Manufactured locally, NuStyle Blinds are the perfect solution for protecting your alfresco living area from the Australian climate. Our blinds come in both high-quality woven mesh and full black-out style, enabling you to let in as much or as little of the outdoors as you want.
Although our blinds can be operated manually, most customers prefer the addition of an electric motor and remote control to make controlling them extra easy. Getting too warm? No need to get up – one click of a button and you’ve got instant shade.
Thousands of homes have chosen to work with us and are now enjoying year-round use of their outside living spaces. Our custom-fitted shutters and blinds are designed to your exact specifications and installed by experienced members of our team.
- We’ve got more than 25 years’ experience fitting blinds and shutters in Perth.
- All our installation teams are company employees – no dodgy contractors!
- More than 270 Google reviews with an average rating of 4.9.
- 10-year Warranty on electrical components, paintwork, and frame/skins.